CVS stores near me in Cahokia, IL
1615 CAMP JACKSON RD.
CAHOKIA, IL, 62206
Pharmacies in Cahokia, Illinois
There are 87 CVS pharmacies in the Cahokia area, making it a snap to buy your prescription drugs. College students living near campus at Harris-Stowe State University, globetrotters packing up before going to the airport, and long-time residents all can get their prescription drugs nearby. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Cahokia is your only option, like when you're catching a late flight. Thankfully, you can find 10 24-hour pharmacies near town. Similarly, you end up being so pressed for time that you don't want to take the time to park. When that happens, the 25 drive-thru pharmacies near Cahokia are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Cahokia
In Cahokia, there is a lot to do, like enjoying Gateway Arch National Park or cheering on your team at GCS Ballpark. CVS helps you get ready for a big day, no matter what happens. The best pharmacy is one that offers the things you require to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Cahokia is where to go for filling a prescription order after being discharged from Barnes Jewish Hospital, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Cahokia CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS knows that. The following services are available at our Cahokia pharmacies to meet the needs of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists help our patients get rapid refills in Cahokia at an affordable cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you with processes like medication delivery in Cahokia (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Cahokia offer everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Cahokia, IL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Cahokia, IL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Cahokia, IL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Cahokia, IL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Cahokia, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Cahokia, IL?
For pharmacy delivery in Cahokia, Illinois, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Illinois offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Cahokia, IL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Illinois. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Cahokia, IL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Cahokia!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Cahokia, IL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.