CVS stores near me in Calumet City, IL
470 S. TORRENCE AVE., CORNER OF SIBELY
CALUMET CITY, IL, 60409
Pharmacies in Calumet City, Illinois
Since there are 80 CVS pharmacies in the Calumet City area, you are sure to find one a short distance away. If you're getting your bags ready for a fun getaway, a student on campus at Purdue University Northwest, or a local just living the Calumet City life, your medication is vital, and your nearby CVS helps get them to you. There are times when you realize you need more of your medication late at night. When this happens, you'll be glad to discover CVS has 7 24-hour pharmacies near Calumet City. You'll also find 40 drive-thru pharmacies near town for when you do not have time to look for parking.
Your Calumet City Pharmacy
In Calumet City, there's plenty to do, like exploring Pullman National Monument. CVS helps you get prepared for a big day, whatever comes your way. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in Calumet City, you are looking for one that offers a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to Kindred Hospital Northwest Indiana, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS sells the things you require to get through the day.
Calumet City CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Calumet City are committed to meeting the medical demands of all community members by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the South Torrence Avenue location help you get prescriptions refilled in Calumet City at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a customized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably. They offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Calumet City (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Calumet City.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
Purchase everyday items or prescription drugs at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Calumet City, IL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Calumet City, IL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Calumet City, IL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Calumet City, IL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Calumet City, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Calumet City, IL?
For pharmacy delivery in Calumet City, Illinois, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Illinois offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Calumet City, IL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Illinois. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Calumet City, IL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Calumet City!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Calumet City, IL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.