CVS stores near me in Dekalb, IL
1022 W LINCOLN HWY.
DEKALB, IL, 60115
2555 SYCAMORE RD
DEKALB, IL, 60115
Pharmacies in Dekalb, Illinois
The Dekalb area has 2 CVS pharmacies, so it's easy to locate the prescription drugs you're after in any part of town. College students looking to get prescriptions refilled before moving into housing at Northern Illinois University, globetrotters preparing for an upcoming vacation and residents in need of daily care can all get their prescription medication requirements met. Occasionally, for a variety of reasons, you find yourself running late and don't have time to get out of the car. Fortunately, you can find a drive-thru pharmacy near Dekalb in the city to help you get your medication and get back on the road fast.
Your Dekalb Pharmacy
There's plenty to do in Dekalb, such as catching a game at Stadium. CVS helps you get ready for a big day, no matter what you do. Locating the best pharmacy in Dekalb not only gives you a place to get a new prescription from Northwestern Medicine Kishwaukee Hospital; it gives you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and any other items needed to get through the day or ensure your next trip is a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Dekalb Services
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS is aware that. services to meet the requirements of all residents, including are provided at our pharmacies in Dekalb to meet the needs of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Dekalb at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the W. Lincoln Hwy location. Create a customized plan with our team members who work alongside healthcare providers to make the process easy to stay on your medication. Pick up your medications in-store or get pharmacy delivery, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Dekalb (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Dekalb provide everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Dekalb, IL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Dekalb, IL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Dekalb, IL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Dekalb, IL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Dekalb, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Dekalb, IL?
For pharmacy delivery in Dekalb, Illinois, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Illinois offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Dekalb, IL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Illinois. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Dekalb, IL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Dekalb!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Dekalb, IL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.