CVS stores near me in Elmhurst, IL
110 W. NORTH AVE.
ELMHURST, IL, 60126
Pharmacies in Elmhurst, Illinois
Elmhurst citizens, from college students at Elmhurst College to vacationers packing for their next trip, all are able to get their medication refills conveniently. There are 170 CVS pharmacies in the Elmhurst area to help provide the medicinal care you need. When you're searching for a 24-hour pharmacy near Elmhurst, like when you're catching a late flight out of Chicago O'Hare International, you will be happy to know you can find 9 24-hour pharmacies near the city. You'll also find 72 drive-thru pharmacies near town for those times when you're in a rush and would rather not look for a parking spot.
Your Elmhurst Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, CVS helps you get the things you require to get through the day. This is especially important in Elmhurst, where there is a lot to doósuch as enjoying a day of having fun at Sky Zone Trampoline Park. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Elmhurst does more than provide somewhere to pick up new prescriptions from AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center Hinsdale; it gives you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and any other items you require to make it through the day or ensure your next outing is successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Elmhurst
Elmhurst CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the pharmaceutical needs of all residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Elmhurst at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the West North Avenue location. Develop a customized schedule with our team that works with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or have a prescription delivery service, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can assist you with accessing prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Elmhurst (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Elmhurst.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to find prescription meds as well as everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Elmhurst, IL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Elmhurst, IL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Elmhurst, IL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Elmhurst, IL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Elmhurst, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Elmhurst, IL?
For pharmacy delivery in Elmhurst, Illinois, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Illinois offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Elmhurst, IL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Illinois. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Elmhurst, IL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Elmhurst!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Elmhurst, IL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.