CVS stores near me in Fairfield, IL
700 W. MAIN ST.
FAIRFIELD, IL, 62837
Pharmacies in Fairfield, Illinois
If you're in search of medication in Fairfield, look no further. The West Main Street CVS has a pharmacy that will happily satisfy your needs. Centrally located, the pharmacy is easy to get to for everyone from locals to globetrotters heading off on their next journey, and everyone in between. Occasionally, you're in a rush and need to go to a drive-thru pharmacy near Fairfield. You might have other occasions when you need to find one of the 24-hour pharmacies near the city, like when you're on your way to hop on a red-eye or have a late-night emergency. Take a look at the details of the West Main Street CVS to find out what services it provides.
Your Local Pharmacy in Fairfield
No matter what you do, CVS helps get you what you need to make it through the day. In Fairfield, this is especially important because there is a lot to doólike laying on the sand at Rocky Point Beach. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you need to make it through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Fairfield is where to go for picking up a prescription order on your way home from Fairfield Memorial Hospital, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Fairfield CVS Pharmacies Services
Fairfield CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the pharmaceutical needs of all community members by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the West Main Street location help our patients get rapid refills in Fairfield at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a personalized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they can get them in-store or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will guide you through processes like medication delivery in Fairfield (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Fairfield provide ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Purchase prescription drugs as well as everyday at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Fairfield, IL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Fairfield, IL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Fairfield, IL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Fairfield, IL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Fairfield, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Fairfield, IL?
For pharmacy delivery in Fairfield, Illinois, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Illinois offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Fairfield, IL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Illinois. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Fairfield, IL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Fairfield!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Fairfield, IL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.