CVS stores near me in Glendale Heights, IL
230 EAST AVENUE NORTH, INTERSECTION OF NORTH AVENUE AND BLOOMINGDALE
GLENDALE HEIGHTS, IL, 60139
Pharmacies in Glendale Heights, Illinois
There are 112 CVS pharmacies in the Glendale Heights area, which makes it simple to purchase your medication. College students living on-campus at Chamberlain University-Illinois, vacationers getting things ready before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can purchase their medication nearby. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Glendale Heights is your only choice, like when you booked a late flight out of Chicago O'Hare International. Fortunately, you can find 6 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Similarly, you end up being so pressed for time that you can't get out of your car to go inside. In such instances, the 59 drive-thru pharmacies near town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Glendale Heights
You have many possibilities for things to do in Glendale Heights, such as enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Urban Air Adventure Park or catching a game at Bill Duchon Field. Whatever life throws your way, CVS helps keep you ready. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Glendale Heights does more than give you somewhere to fill new orders from AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center GlenOaks; it provides you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items necessary to make it through the day or make your next outing a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Glendale Heights Services
Glendale Heights CVS pharmacies are here to meet the pharmaceutical needs of all community members by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Glendale Heights at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the East North Avenue location. Develop a customized plan with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your prescription. Get your prescriptions in-store or have prescription drug delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently. Team members offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Glendale Heights (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Glendale Heights offer ongoing and everyday care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to purchase prescription meds and everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Glendale Heights, IL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Glendale Heights, IL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Glendale Heights, IL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Glendale Heights, IL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Glendale Heights, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Glendale Heights, IL?
For pharmacy delivery in Glendale Heights, Illinois, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Illinois offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Glendale Heights, IL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Illinois. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Glendale Heights, IL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Glendale Heights!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Glendale Heights, IL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.