CVS stores near me in Granite City, IL
3319 NAMEOKI RD.
GRANITE CITY, IL, 62040
3100 MADISON AVE.
GRANITE CITY, IL, 62040
Pharmacies in Granite City, Illinois
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Granite City area is a piece of snap. In fact, there are 84 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're a vacationer packing up for an upcoming trip or a student getting your medication before enrolling at Harris-Stowe State University, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you booked a late flight, and need to refill your medication as part of your last-minute preparation, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near Granite City. Along with the 10 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 28 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to get out of your car and go in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Granite City
You have many options if you're looking for something to do in Granite City, such as enjoying Gateway Arch National Park or cheering on your team at Granite City Soccer Complex. Whatever life throws your way, CVS helps get you ready. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in Granite City, you are looking for one that provides a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Gateway Regional Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS has the items you need.
Granite City CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness necessities, and CVS realizes that. Our pharmacies in Granite City are glad to provide services to meet the needs of all locals, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists help you find prescription drugs in Granite City at an affordable cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with managing the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Granite City (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Granite City.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS for any pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Granite City, IL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Granite City, IL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Granite City, IL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Granite City, IL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Granite City, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Granite City, IL?
For pharmacy delivery in Granite City, Illinois, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Illinois offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Granite City, IL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Illinois. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Granite City, IL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Granite City!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Granite City, IL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.