CVS stores near me in Harrisburg, IL
ONE SOUTH COMMERCIAL STREET
HARRISBURG, IL, 62946
Pharmacies in Harrisburg, Illinois
The South Commercial Street CVS has a pharmacy and is easily accessible in the heart of Harrisburg. Vacationers packing for their next adventure, and locals in need of daily care, can all get their pharmaceutical requirements taken care of. When you're catching a late flight, and need to refill your medication to finalize your packing, you will need a 24-hour pharmacy near Harrisburg. In addition to 24-hour pharmacies, there are drive-thru pharmacies when you don't want to look for a place to park and go into the pharmacy.
Your Harrisburg Pharmacy
No matter what you do, CVS helps you get the things you require. This is extra important in Harrisburg, where there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared and to fully enjoy your day. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in Harrisburg, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from SIH hospital, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS helps you find the things you require to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Harrisburg Services
CVS realizes that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. Our Harrisburg pharmacies are pleased to provide services to meet the demands of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the South Commercial Street location help you get rapid refills in Harrisburg at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with an individualized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to get them in-store or need a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Harrisburg (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Harrisburg.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Go to your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Harrisburg, IL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Harrisburg, IL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Harrisburg, IL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Harrisburg, IL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Harrisburg, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Harrisburg, IL?
For pharmacy delivery in Harrisburg, Illinois, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Illinois offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Harrisburg, IL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Illinois. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Harrisburg, IL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Harrisburg!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Harrisburg, IL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.