CVS stores near me in Homewood, IL
17605 S HALSTED ST
HOMEWOOD, IL, 60430
Pharmacies in Homewood, Illinois
Homewood citizens, from students at Governors State University to vacationers getting ready for their next trip, all are able to get their prescription medication without going too far. There are 68 CVS pharmacies in the Homewood area to help provide the medicinal care you need. If you're looking for a 24-hour pharmacy near Homewood, like when you've booked a late flight, you will be glad to know CVS has 6 24-hour pharmacies near the area. You'll also find 40 drive-thru drugstores in the area for those times when you're in a rush and would rather not go inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Homewood
There are plenty of options if you're looking for something to do in Homewooófrom enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Homewood, IL Lions Club Pool Water Slides to enjoying Pullman National Monument or cheering on your team at H-F Stadium 2. No matter what the day has in store, CVS helps keep you prepared. The best pharmacy helps you find the things you need to make it through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Homewood is the place to go for getting a prescription order on your way home from Advocate South Suburban Hospital, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Homewood Services
CVS pharmacies in Homewood are committed to meeting the pharmaceutical needs of all locals by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Flossmoor Road location help our patients find prescription drugs in Homewood at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with an individualized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you through processes including medication delivery in Homewood (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Homewood.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to purchase everyday items or prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Homewood, IL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Homewood, IL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Homewood, IL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Homewood, IL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Homewood, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Homewood, IL?
For pharmacy delivery in Homewood, Illinois, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Illinois offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Homewood, IL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Illinois. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Homewood, IL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Homewood!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Homewood, IL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.