CVS stores near me in Hoopeston, IL
Hoopeston, Illinois Pharmacies
There is a pharmacy at the S Dixie Hwy CVS, which is conveniently located in the heart of Hoopeston. Globetrotters packing for their next vacation, and locals in need of regular coverage, all have their prescription medication demands covered. When you have a ticket for a late flight, and need a prescription refill to finish your packing, you will need a 24-hour pharmacy near Hoopeston. In addition to 24-hour pharmacies, there are drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to look for a place to park and go into the pharmacy.
Your Hoopeston Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, we help you get the things you need to make it through the day. This is especially important in Hoopeston, where there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you're enjoying the local attractions. The best pharmacy helps you find what you need to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Hoopeston is where to go for prescription refills and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Hoopeston CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness necessities, and CVS knows that. Our Hoopeston pharmacies are happy to provide the following services to meet the needs of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Hoopeston at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the S Dixie Hwy location. Develop a customized schedule with our team members who work with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Buy your refills at the pharmacy or get prescription drug delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably. They offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Hoopeston (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Hoopeston offer ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the assistance of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, head to your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Hoopeston, IL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Hoopeston, IL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Hoopeston, IL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Hoopeston, IL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Hoopeston, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Hoopeston, IL?
For pharmacy delivery in Hoopeston, Illinois, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Illinois offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Hoopeston, IL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Illinois. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Hoopeston, IL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Hoopeston!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Hoopeston, IL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.