CVS stores near me in Joliet, IL
3200 CATON FARM
JOLIET, IL, 60431
809 PLAINFIELD RD.
JOLIET, IL, 60435
2701 PLAINFIELD RD
JOLIET, IL, 60435
Joliet, Illinois Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Joliet area is easy. In fact, you'll find 35 locations near the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication before starting another semester at University Of St Francis or getting ready for a big trip, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you have a ticket for a red-eye, and need a prescription refill as you are hurriedly packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Joliet is what you're looking for. Along with the 24-hour pharmacy, you can find 21 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to search for a place to park and run in the pharmacy.
Your Joliet Pharmacy
In Joliet, there is a lot to doófrom enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Splash Station to cheering on your team at Joliet Memorial Stadium or laying on the sand at Centennial Beach. CVS helps you get prepared for your day, no matter what happens. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you need to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Joliet is where to go for medication refills and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Joliet
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS knows that. Our pharmacies in Joliet are pleased to offer the following services to meet the requirements of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the West Jefferson Street store help you find prescription drugs in Joliet at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a personalized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they can get them in-store or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with processes like prescription refills, prescription delivery in Joliet (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Joliet.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the support of CVS health plans.
Head to your local CVS for any pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Joliet, IL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Joliet, IL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Joliet, IL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Joliet, IL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Joliet, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Joliet, IL?
For pharmacy delivery in Joliet, Illinois, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Illinois offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Joliet, IL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Illinois. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Joliet, IL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Joliet!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Joliet, IL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.