CVS stores near me in Kankakee, IL
225 WEST COURT ST
KANKAKEE, IL, 60901
Kankakee, Illinois Pharmacies
Since there are 7 CVS pharmacies in the Kankakee area, you are likely to find one nearby. If you're getting your bags ready for a trip out of town, a student living at Olivet Nazarene University, or a local just living the Kankakee life, your prescription drugs are important, and your neighborhood CVS helps get them to you. Sometimes your schedule gets hectic and you're running low on time. Additionally, you will find 1 drive-thru pharmacy near Kankakee in case you don't want to look for parking.
Your Kankakee Pharmacy
There are several possibilities for things to do in Kankakee, including spending the day thrill-seeking at Hero City Adventure Park or catching a game at Stadium. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for a big day, no matter what comes your way. Finding the best pharmacy in Kankakee does more than give you a place to get a new prescription from Kankakee State Hospital; it gives you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and any other items necessary to make it through the day or make your next outing successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Kankakee
Kankakee CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the needs of all local residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the West Court Street store help our patients find medication in Kankakee at an affordable price. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a customized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or want prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively. Team members offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Kankakee (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Kankakee.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Shop at your nearby CVS pharmacy to purchase over-the-counter items and prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Kankakee, IL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Kankakee, IL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Kankakee, IL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Kankakee, IL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Kankakee, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Kankakee, IL?
For pharmacy delivery in Kankakee, Illinois, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Illinois offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Kankakee, IL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Illinois. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Kankakee, IL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Kankakee!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Kankakee, IL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.