CVS stores near me in Lemont, IL
Lemont, Illinois Pharmacies
It's a piece of cake to find a CVS pharmacy in the Lemont area. In fact, you'll find 101 locations to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication before beginning another semester at Benedictine University or getting ready for a long-awaited getaway, we've got you covered. When you're catching a red-eye, and have a prescription refill as part of your last-minute packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Lemont is what you're looking for. Along with the 5 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 62 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to park your car and run in the store.
Your Lemont Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, we help get you the things you need to get through the day. This is extra important in Lemont, where there is a lot to doólike enjoying a day of having fun at The Forge Adventure Park & Ziplines. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Lemont, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center Bolingbrook, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS has the things you require to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Lemont
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. The following services are provided at our pharmacies in Lemont to meet the requirements of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Lemont at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Lemont Road location. Create an individualized plan with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or get prescription delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably. Team members offer prescription refills, medication delivery in Lemont (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Lemont provide ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Purchase prescription meds and everyday at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Lemont, IL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Lemont, IL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Lemont, IL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Lemont, IL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Lemont, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Lemont, IL?
For pharmacy delivery in Lemont, Illinois, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Illinois offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Lemont, IL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Illinois. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Lemont, IL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Lemont!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Lemont, IL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.