CVS stores near me in Mahomet, IL
804 B EASTWOOD DR, STE 2, EASTWOOD MALL
MAHOMET, IL, 61853
Pharmacies in Mahomet, Illinois
There are 10 CVS pharmacies in the Mahomet area, making it simple to buy your medication. Vacationers packing up before starting an adventure, and Mahomet natives all can purchase their medication nearby. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Mahomet is your only solution, like when you booked a red-eye. Thankfully, CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. Also, you could be so short on time that you would rather not get out of your car to go inside. In such instances, the 3 drive-thru drugstores in the area are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Mahomet
Whatever you do, we help get you what you require. This is extra important in Mahomet, where there is a lot to do, and you have to be ready to deal with what life throws at you and to truly enjoy your day. The best pharmacy helps you find what you require to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Mahomet is where to go for medication refills and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Mahomet Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS is aware that. Our pharmacies in Mahomet are proud to provide the following services to meet the requirements of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Eastwood Dr. Ste 2 store help you get rapid refills in Mahomet at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients an individualized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will guide you through processes such as prescription delivery in Mahomet (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Mahomet.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Get everyday items or prescription drugs at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Mahomet, IL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Mahomet, IL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Mahomet, IL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Mahomet, IL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Mahomet, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Mahomet, IL?
For pharmacy delivery in Mahomet, Illinois, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Illinois offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Mahomet, IL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Illinois. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Mahomet, IL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Mahomet!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Mahomet, IL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.