CVS stores near me in Melrose Park, IL
850 W NORTH AVE
MELROSE PARK, IL, 60160
Pharmacies in Melrose Park, Illinois
Melrose Park residents, from college students at Dominican University to travelers packing for a new adventure, all can get their prescription refills nearby. There are 164 CVS pharmacies in the Melrose Park area to help provide the pharmaceutical care you require. When you're searching for a 24-hour pharmacy near Melrose Park, like when you have to catch a late flight out of Chicago O'Hare International, you will be pleased to know you can find 11 24-hour pharmacies near the area. You can even find 69 drive-thru pharmacies near town for those times when you're pressed for time and can't find a parking spot.
Your Melrose Park Pharmacy
In Melrose Park, there's a lot to do, like catching a game at West Campus Field. Whatever excitement come your way during the day, CVS helps get you prepared. Finding the best pharmacy in Melrose Park does more than give you somewhere to fill new orders from Fresenius Medical Care at Westlake Community Hospital; it provides you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and all the other items you need to make it through your day or ensure your next trip is successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Melrose Park Services
Melrose Park CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the medical needs of all local residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the W North Ave store help our patients get rapid refills in Melrose Park at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a customized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you with accessing prescription refills, medication delivery in Melrose Park (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Melrose Park.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Head to your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Melrose Park, IL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Melrose Park, IL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Melrose Park, IL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Melrose Park, IL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Melrose Park, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Melrose Park, IL?
For pharmacy delivery in Melrose Park, Illinois, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Illinois offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Melrose Park, IL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Illinois. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Melrose Park, IL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Melrose Park!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Melrose Park, IL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.