CVS stores near me in Morton, IL
1005 W JACKSON ST
MORTON, IL, 61550
Morton, Illinois Pharmacies
With 17 CVS pharmacies in the Morton area, you are likely to have one nearby. If you're packing your things to head out of town or a local just living the Morton life, you need your medication, and CVS can help you get them. Sometimes you have somewhere to be and you're running low on time. Fortunately, you can find 9 drive-thru locations near the area in case you don't have time to look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Morton
Whatever you decide to do, we help you get what you require to get through the day. In Morton, this is especially important, as there is so much to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you're out and about. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in Morton, you are looking for one that has medication refills and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you need.
CVS Pharmacies in Morton Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness necessities, and CVS understands that. The following services are available at our pharmacies in Morton to meet the demands of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the West Jackson Street store help you find prescription drugs in Morton at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with an individualized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably. They offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in Morton (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Morton offer ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Morton, IL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Morton, IL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Morton, IL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Morton, IL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Morton, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Morton, IL?
For pharmacy delivery in Morton, Illinois, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Illinois offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Morton, IL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Illinois. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Morton, IL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Morton!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Morton, IL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.