CVS stores near me in Mount Prospect, IL
1002 S. BUSSE RD.
MOUNT PROSPECT, IL, 60056
Mount Prospect, Illinois Pharmacies
The Mount Prospect area has 137 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to get the prescription drugs you're after in any part of town. College students looking to refill prescriptions before moving into housing at American Intercontinental University, vacationers preparing for an upcoming vacation and residents in need of regular coverage can all get their prescription medication needs met. Sometimes you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Mount Prospect, like when you're catching a red-eye out of Chicago O'Hare International. Fortunately, there are 8 24-hour pharmacies near town. At the same time, if you are trying to be quick and can't get out of your car to go inside, the 55 drive-thru pharmacies near town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Mount Prospect
Whatever you have planned, CVS helps get you the things you require. In Mount Prospect, this is especially important, as there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are taking it all in. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Mount Prospect, you need one that provides a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from AMITA Health Holy Family Medical Center Des Plaines, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you need to get through the day.
Mount Prospect CVS Pharmacies Services
Mount Prospect CVS pharmacies are open to meet the pharmaceutical requirements of all community members by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the South Busse Road location help our patients get rapid refills in Mount Prospect at an affordable cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a customized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you through processes including prescription refills, medication delivery in Mount Prospect (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Mount Prospect.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Get everyday items as well as prescription medication at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Mount Prospect, IL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Mount Prospect, IL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Mount Prospect, IL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Mount Prospect, IL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Mount Prospect, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Mount Prospect, IL?
For pharmacy delivery in Mount Prospect, Illinois, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Illinois offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Mount Prospect, IL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Illinois. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Mount Prospect, IL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Mount Prospect!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Mount Prospect, IL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.