CVS stores near me in Oswego, IL
3020 ROUTE 34
OSWEGO, IL, 60543
Oswego, Illinois Pharmacies
The Oswego area has 38 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to buy the prescription drugs you're after in any part of town. Students looking to refill prescriptions before moving into housing at Aurora University, globetrotters packing for their next adventure and locals who require regular care can all get their prescription medication demands taken care of. There are times when you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Oswego, such as when you're catching a red-eye. Luckily, there is a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. At the same time, if you are trying to be quick and don't want to get out of your car to shop, the 24 drive-thru drugstores in the area are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Oswego
No matter what you decide to do, we help get you what you require. This is extra important in Oswego, where there is so much to do, and you need to be able to handle what comes your way and to get the most out of your day. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you need to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Oswego is where to go for filling a new prescription after being released from Aurora Medical Center, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Oswego CVS Pharmacies Services
Oswego CVS pharmacies are here to meet the demands of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Route 34 location help our patients get medication refilled in Oswego at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a personalized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. They offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Oswego (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Oswego provide ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Oswego, IL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Oswego, IL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Oswego, IL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Oswego, IL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Oswego, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Oswego, IL?
For pharmacy delivery in Oswego, Illinois, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Illinois offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Oswego, IL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Illinois. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Oswego, IL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Oswego!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Oswego, IL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.