CVS stores near me in Palatine, IL
200 W. NORTHWEST HWY.
PALATINE, IL, 60067
679 E DUNDEE RD
PALATINE, IL, 60074
Palatine, Illinois Pharmacies
It's simple to find a CVS pharmacy in the Palatine area. In fact, there are 111 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're a vacationer getting ready for your next journey or a student getting a refill before heading off to American Intercontinental University, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you booked a red-eye out of Chicago O'Hare International, and need to refill your medication to finalize your packing, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near Palatine. In addition to the 7 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 58 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to get out of your car and go in the store.
Your Palatine Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, we help get you the things you need to get through the day. This is especially important in Palatine, where there is a lot to doóincluding relaxing at Indian Trail Beach. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Palatine not only gives you somewhere to pick up a new prescription from Northwest Community Healthcare/Hospital; it allows you to get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and all the other items necessary to make it through your day or make your next trip a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Palatine
CVS pharmacies in Palatine are open to meet the medical demands of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Plum Grove Road store help you find medication in Palatine at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with an individualized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can get them in-store or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably. Team members offer medication delivery in Palatine (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Palatine.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS pharmacy for everyday items and prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Palatine, IL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Palatine, IL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Palatine, IL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Palatine, IL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Palatine, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Palatine, IL?
For pharmacy delivery in Palatine, Illinois, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Illinois offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Palatine, IL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Illinois. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Palatine, IL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Palatine!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Palatine, IL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.