CVS stores near me in Park Forest, IL
1 MAIN STREET
PARK FOREST, IL, 60466
Pharmacies in Park Forest, Illinois
There are 60 in the Park Forest area, so there is a good chance you will find one not too far away. If you're getting your luggage ready for a trip out of town, a student on campus at Governors State University, or a local staying at home, you have to have your prescription medication, and CVS helps get them to you. Emergencies do not only happen in the daytime. When these situations arise, you'll be glad to know you can find 6 24-hour pharmacies near Park Forest. Additionally, there are 41 drive-thru pharmacies near Park Forest if you don't want to shop inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Park Forest
No matter what you decide to do, we help get you the things you require to get through the day. This is extra important in Park Forest, where there is so much to doólike spending the day having fun at Water Park. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in Park Forest, you need one that has a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from St James Hospital & Health Center: Hicks Michelle B DO, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS helps you find the things you need.
Park Forest CVS Pharmacies Services
Park Forest CVS pharmacies are here to meet the pharmaceutical demands of all members of the community by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Park Forest at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Main Street location. Develop an individualized plan with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your prescription. Pick up your refills in-store or have prescription delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you through accessing medication refills, prescription delivery in Park Forest (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Park Forest.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy for everyday items as well as prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Park Forest, IL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Park Forest, IL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Park Forest, IL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Park Forest, IL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Park Forest, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Park Forest, IL?
For pharmacy delivery in Park Forest, Illinois, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Illinois offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Park Forest, IL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Illinois. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Park Forest, IL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Park Forest!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Park Forest, IL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.