CVS stores near me in Peru, IL
Pharmacies in Peru, Illinois
You can shop at 5 CVS pharmacies in the Peru area, which makes it easy to buy your prescription drugs. Globetrotters getting things ready before going to the airport, and Peru natives all can get their prescription drugs without having to go too far. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Peru is your only option, like when you've booked a red-eye. Fortunately, CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. Similarly, you could be in such a rush that you would rather not get out of your car to shop. When this is the case, the 4 drive-thru drugstores in the area can meet your needs.
Your Peru Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps you get what you require. This is extra important in Peru, where there is a lot to doósuch as enjoying a day of having fun at Grand Bear Falls Indoor Waterpark. When you're hoping to find the best pharmacy in Peru, you have to find one that provides prescription refills and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS sells the things you need.
CVS Pharmacies in Peru Services
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. The following services are available at our pharmacies in Peru to meet the demands of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Peru at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Shooting Park Road location. Set up a customized plan with our team that works together with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Pick up your refills in-store or get a prescription delivery service, whatever is most convenient for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily. Team members offer medication delivery in Peru (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Peru provide everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy for prescription meds as well as over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Peru, IL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Peru, IL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Peru, IL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Peru, IL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Peru, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Peru, IL?
For pharmacy delivery in Peru, Illinois, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Illinois offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Peru, IL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Illinois. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Peru, IL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Peru!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Peru, IL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.