CVS stores near me in Riverdale, IL
250 W. 144TH ST.
RIVERDALE, IL, 60827
Pharmacies in Riverdale, Illinois
It's simple to find a CVS pharmacy in the Riverdale area. In fact, you can find 107 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're a traveler packing up for an upcoming trip or a student getting a refill before heading off to Chicago State University, we've got you covered. When you have a ticket for a red-eye, and have to refill your medication as part of your last-second preparation, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near Riverdale. Along with the 8 24-hour pharmacies, there are 44 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to find a place to park and run in the store.
Your Riverdale Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, we help get you what you require. This is extra important in Riverdale, where there is a lot to doólike exploring Pullman National Monument. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you need to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Riverdale is where to go for filling a prescription order after a visit to Roseland Community Hospital, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Riverdale
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. Our pharmacies in Riverdale are pleased to provide services to meet the demands of every local, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the West 144th Street location help you find prescription drugs in Riverdale at a low cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with processes such as the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Riverdale (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Riverdale.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
Purchase everyday items as well as prescription drugs at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Riverdale, IL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Riverdale, IL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Riverdale, IL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Riverdale, IL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Riverdale, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Riverdale, IL?
For pharmacy delivery in Riverdale, Illinois, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Illinois offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Riverdale, IL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Illinois. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Riverdale, IL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Riverdale!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Riverdale, IL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.