CVS stores near me in Salem, IL
1022 W. MAIN ST.
SALEM, IL, 62881
Salem, Illinois Pharmacies
Salem locals, from homebodies content to relax at home to vacationers getting ready for their next trip, all can get their prescription refills conveniently. There are 3 Salem area CVS pharmacies to help you find the medicinal care you seek. There will occasionally be times when you are running late and can't run into the store. Thankfully, there are 2 drive thru pharmacies in Salem in the city so you can refill your prescription as quickly as possible.
Your Salem Pharmacy
There are many possibilities if you're looking for something to do in Salem, including catching a game at Football/ Soccer Combo Field. No matter what your plans for the day, CVS helps keep you ready. Locating the best pharmacy in Salem does more than give you the ability to pick up new orders from Salem Township Hospital; it allows you to get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and all the other items you require to make it through the day or make your next outing successful.
Salem CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Salem are dedicated to meeting the needs of all local residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Salem at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the West Main Street location. Create an individualized schedule with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to make the process simple to keep up with prescription. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or have pharmacy delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively. Team members offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Salem (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Salem offer everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Salem, IL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Salem, IL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Salem, IL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Salem, IL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Salem, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Salem, IL?
For pharmacy delivery in Salem, Illinois, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Illinois offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Salem, IL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Illinois. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Salem, IL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Salem!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Salem, IL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.