CVS stores near me in Streamwood, IL
1001 SUTTON RD
STREAMWOOD, IL, 60107
Pharmacies in Streamwood, Illinois
Streamwood residents, from college students at Judson University to globetrotters packing for a new adventure, all can get their medication refills without going too far. There are 77 Streamwood area CVS pharmacies to help you get the pharmaceutical care you require. When you're seeking a 24-hour pharmacy near Streamwood, like when you're catching a late flight, you will be happy to know you can find 5 24-hour pharmacies near the area. You can also find 45 drive-thru locations near the area for those times when you're in a rush and would rather not look for parking.
Your Streamwood Pharmacy
Whatever you do, we help get you the things you require. In Streamwood, this is especially important because there is a lot to doófrom enjoying a day of having fun at Sunny Hill Water Park to laying on the sand at Indian Trail Beach. Finding the best pharmacy in Streamwood does more than provide the ability to get a new order from AMITA Health St. Alexius Medical Center Hoffman Estates; it helps you get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and all the other items you desire to make it through your day or make your next outing successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Streamwood
Streamwood CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the medical demands of all community members by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Streamwood at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Sutton Rd location. Create a customized schedule with CVS team members who work with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your refills in-store or have pharmacy delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you through accessing prescription delivery in Streamwood (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Streamwood provide ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, go to your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Streamwood, IL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Streamwood, IL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Streamwood, IL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Streamwood, IL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Streamwood, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Streamwood, IL?
For pharmacy delivery in Streamwood, Illinois, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Illinois offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Streamwood, IL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Illinois. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Streamwood, IL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Streamwood!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Streamwood, IL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.