CVS stores near me in Swansea, IL
2665 N. ILLINOIS ST.
SWANSEA, IL, 62226
Pharmacies in Swansea, Illinois
The Swansea area has 23 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to buy the prescription drugs you're looking for in any part of town. College students hoping to refill prescriptions before starting classes at Mckendree University, travelers packing for their next trip and residents in need of regular coverage all have their prescription medication demands taken care of. Occasionally you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Swansea, such as when you're catching a red-eye. Fortunately, there are 2 24-hour pharmacies near town. Similarly, if you are short on time and can't take the time to find a parking spot, the 8 drive-thru locations near town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Swansea
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps you get the things you need. This is extra important in Swansea, where there is so much to do, and you have to be prepared and to have a really fun day. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Swansea, you have to find one that provides a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Memorial Hospital Shiloh, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you need to get through the day.
Swansea CVS Pharmacies Services
Swansea CVS pharmacies are open to meet the medical requirements of all local residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists help you find medication in Swansea at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they can get them in-store or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can guide you through processes like medication delivery in Swansea (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Swansea.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Purchase over-the-counter items and prescription drugs at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Swansea, IL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Swansea, IL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Swansea, IL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Swansea, IL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Swansea, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Swansea, IL?
For pharmacy delivery in Swansea, Illinois, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Illinois offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Swansea, IL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Illinois. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Swansea, IL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Swansea!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Swansea, IL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.