CVS stores near me in Taylorville, IL
401 NORTH WEBSTER ST.
TAYLORVILLE, IL, 62568
Pharmacies in Taylorville, Illinois
If you're in need of medication in Taylorville, your search is over. The pharmacy at the N. Webster St CVS will gladly meet your pharmaceutical needs. With a central location, the pharmacy can be easily accessed by everyone from locals to travelers leaving for their next trip, and everyone in between. There are times when you're running low on time and need to go to a drive-thru pharmacy near Taylorville. You might have other occasions when you have to go to one of the 24-hour pharmacies near town, such as when you are on your way to catch a red-eye or have a late-night emergency. Take a look at the details of the N. Webster St CVS to see what amenities it offers.
Your Taylorville Pharmacy
There is plenty to do in Taylorville, but occasionally when you are going about your day you need to prepare for the unexpected. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for a big day, no matter what you do. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you require to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Taylorville is where to go for picking up a prescription order on your way home from Taylorville Memorial Hospital, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Taylorville
CVS is aware that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. Our Taylorville pharmacies are pleased to provide services to meet the requirements of all locals, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the N. Webster St location help you find medication in Taylorville at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a customized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or want prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can guide you through processes including medication delivery in Taylorville (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Taylorville.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the support of CVS health plans.
Get over-the-counter items as well as prescription drugs at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Taylorville, IL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Taylorville, IL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Taylorville, IL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Taylorville, IL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Taylorville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Taylorville, IL?
For pharmacy delivery in Taylorville, Illinois, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Illinois offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Taylorville, IL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Illinois. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Taylorville, IL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Taylorville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Taylorville, IL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.