CVS stores near me in Vernon Hills, IL
313 E TOWNLINE RD
VERNON HILLS, IL, 60061
Vernon Hills, Illinois Pharmacies
You can shop at 67 CVS pharmacies in the Vernon Hills area, making it easy for members of the community to find their prescription drugs. Students living near campus at Lake Forest Graduate School Of Management, travelers getting things ready before heading off to the airport, and long-time residents all can find their medication nearby. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Vernon Hills is your only solution, such as when you booked a late flight. Thankfully, you can find 5 24-hour pharmacies near the city. At the same time, you find yourself so short on time that you don't want to leave your car to go inside. In such instances, the 37 drive-thru locations near Vernon Hills are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Vernon Hills
No matter what you decide to do, we help get you what you need. In Vernon Hills, this is extra important, as there is so much to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are taking it all in. Locating the best pharmacy in Vernon Hills does more than give you a place to pick up a new order from Fresenius Medical Care at Condell Medical Center; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and all the other items necessary to make it through the day or make your next outing successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Vernon Hills Services
Vernon Hills CVS pharmacies are open to meet the requirements of all locals by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the E Townline Rd location help our patients get medication refilled in Vernon Hills at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a customized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently. They offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Vernon Hills (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Vernon Hills offer everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, go to your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Vernon Hills, IL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Vernon Hills, IL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Vernon Hills, IL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Vernon Hills, IL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Vernon Hills, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Vernon Hills, IL?
For pharmacy delivery in Vernon Hills, Illinois, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Illinois offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Vernon Hills, IL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Illinois. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Vernon Hills, IL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Vernon Hills!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Vernon Hills, IL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.