CVS stores near me in Watseka, IL
Pharmacies in Watseka, Illinois
You will find 3 CVS pharmacies in the Watseka area, making it easy to get your prescription medication. Globetrotters getting things ready before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can purchase their medication without traveling too far. There will occasionally be days when you're pressed for time and can't get out of the car. Luckily, there's a drive-thru pharmacy near Watseka in the area so you can get your medication as fast as they can.
Your Local Pharmacy in Watseka
Whatever you have planned, we help you get the things you require to make it through the day. In Watseka, this is especially important, as there is a lot to do, and you need to be ready and to truly enjoy your day. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Watseka not only gives you the ability to pick up a new prescription from Iroquois Memorial Hospital; it provides you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and all the other items you need to get through your day or make your next trip successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Watseka
CVS is aware that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. services to meet the demands of all locals, including are provided at our Watseka pharmacies to meet the requirements of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Watseka at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the East Walnut Street location. Set up a customized plan with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to make the process easy to stay on your medication. Get your meds in-store or get prescription drug delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Watseka (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Watseka.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Watseka, IL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Watseka, IL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Watseka, IL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Watseka, IL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Watseka, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Watseka, IL?
For pharmacy delivery in Watseka, Illinois, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Illinois offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Watseka, IL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Illinois. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Watseka, IL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Watseka!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Watseka, IL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.