CVS stores near me in Waukegan, IL
3001 WASHINGTON ST.
WAUKEGAN, IL, 60085
3050 N LEWIS AVE
WAUKEGAN, IL, 60087
Waukegan, Illinois Pharmacies
You will find 35 CVS pharmacies in the Waukegan area, which makes it easy for locals to get their medication. College students living on-campus at Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine And Science, travelers packing up before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can find their medication without having to go too far. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Waukegan is your only choice, like when you booked a late flight. Luckily, CVS has 3 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Similarly, you could be so pressed for time that you can't take the time to park. When that happens, the 21 drive-thru drugstores in Waukegan are there to meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Waukegan
No matter what you have planned, we help you get the things you need to make it through the day. This is especially important in Waukegan, where there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you're making the most of your day. Locating the best pharmacy in Waukegan not only gives you somewhere to get new orders from Childrens Hospital & Health; it provides you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and any other items necessary to get through the day or ensure your next trip is successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Waukegan Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS is aware that. Our pharmacies in Waukegan are proud to provide services to meet the demands of every local, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the West Washington Street location help our patients get medication refilled in Waukegan at an affordable cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a customized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Waukegan (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Waukegan.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Waukegan, IL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Waukegan, IL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Waukegan, IL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Waukegan, IL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Waukegan, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Waukegan, IL?
For pharmacy delivery in Waukegan, Illinois, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Illinois offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Waukegan, IL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Illinois. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Waukegan, IL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Waukegan!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Waukegan, IL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.