CVS stores near me in West Frankfort, IL
304 W. MAIN ST.
WEST FRANKFORT, IL, 62896
West Frankfort, Illinois Pharmacies
You can shop at 3 CVS pharmacies in the West Frankfort area, which makes it a snap to buy your medication. Globetrotters getting things ready before leaving town, and West Frankfort natives all can purchase their prescription drugs nearby. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near West Frankfort is the only choice, like when you're catching a red-eye. Luckily, CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. Also, you end up being in such a rush that you don't want to take the time to park. When that happens, the 3 drive-thru pharmacies near the area are there for you.
Your West Frankfort Pharmacy
No matter what you do, CVS helps get you the things you need to get through the day. In West Frankfort, this is extra important because there is a lot to do, and you need to be ready to deal with what comes your way and to have a carefree day. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in West Frankfort, you have to find one that has a way to fill a prescription order after being released from Franklin Hospital, Benton, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you require to get through the day.
West Frankfort CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS realizes that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. Our pharmacies in West Frankfort are happy to offer services to meet the requirements of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the West Main Street location help our patients get prescriptions refilled in West Frankfort at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a personalized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to get them in-store or want prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively. Team members offer medication refills, medication delivery in West Frankfort (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near West Frankfort.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Purchase prescription medication as well as over-the-counter at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy West Frankfort, IL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in West Frankfort, IL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in West Frankfort, IL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in West Frankfort, IL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in West Frankfort, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in West Frankfort, IL?
For pharmacy delivery in West Frankfort, Illinois, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Illinois offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in West Frankfort, IL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Illinois. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in West Frankfort, IL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in West Frankfort!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in West Frankfort, IL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.