CVS stores near me in Westville, IL
102 SOUTH STATE STREET
WESTVILLE, IL, 61883
Westville, Illinois Pharmacies
Westville residents, from those happy to stay home to globetrotters packing for a new adventure, all are able to get their medication refills conveniently. There are 3 CVS pharmacies in the Westville area to help you find the medicinal care you seek. There will occasionally be times when you're running late and can't get out of your car. Thankfully, you can find 2 drive thru pharmacies in Westville in town to help you refill your prescription as quickly as possible.
Your Westville Pharmacy
You have many possibilities for things to do in Westville, such as catching a game at Danville Stadium. CVS helps you get prepared for your day, no matter what happens. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you need to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Westville is where to go for picking up a prescription order after being released from OSF Sacred Heart Medical Center, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Westville Services
CVS is aware that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. services to meet the requirements of every residents, including are available at our pharmacies in Westville to meet the demands of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Westville at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the S.State Street location. Develop a customized schedule with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Buy your medications in-store or have medication delivery, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively. Team members offer prescription refills, medication delivery in Westville (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Westville.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to purchase over-the-counter items or prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Westville, IL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Westville, IL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Westville, IL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Westville, IL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Westville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Westville, IL?
For pharmacy delivery in Westville, Illinois, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Illinois offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Westville, IL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Illinois. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Westville, IL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Westville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Westville, IL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.