CVS stores near me in Anderson, IN
2419 W. NICHOL AVE
ANDERSON, IN, 46016
265 SO. SCATTERFIELD RD
ANDERSON, IN, 46012
ANDERSON, IN, 46012
3824 MAIN STREET
ANDERSON, IN, 46013
Pharmacies in Anderson, Indiana
The Anderson area has 27 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to buy the medicine you're after in any part of town. Students hoping to get prescriptions refilled prior to heading off to Anderson University, globetrotters getting ready for their next vacation and locals who require daily coverage can all get their prescription medication demands met. Occasionally you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Anderson, such as when you've booked a red-eye. Fortunately, there are 4 24-hour pharmacies near town. Similarly, if you are trying to be quick and can't take the time to park, the 24 drive-thru locations near town are there for you.
Your Anderson Pharmacy
You have many choices if you're looking for something to do in Anderson, such as cheering on your team at Don Brandon Field. Whatever adventures are in store, CVS helps keep you ready. Finding the best pharmacy in Anderson not only provides somewhere to get a new prescription from Community Hospital Anderson; it provides you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and all the other items needed to make it through the day or make your next trip a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Anderson
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. Our pharmacies in Anderson are pleased to offer services to meet the demands of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the West Nichol Avenue location help our patients get rapid refills in Anderson at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a personalized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will guide you through processes like medication refills, prescription delivery in Anderson (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Anderson.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Anderson, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Anderson, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Anderson, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Anderson, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Anderson, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Anderson, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Anderson, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Anderson, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Anderson, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Anderson!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Anderson, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.