CVS stores near me in Batesville, IN
907 STATE ROAD 229
BATESVILLE, IN, 47006
Batesville, Indiana Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Batesville area is a piece of cake. In fact, there are 4 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're a vacationer getting ready for an upcoming trip or refilling your prescription to have at home, we've got you covered. If you have a ticket for a late flight, and have to fill prescriptions to finalize your packing, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near Batesville. In addition to the 24-hour pharmacy, there are 4 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to get out of your car and run in the pharmacy.
Your Batesville Pharmacy
There are plenty of choices if you're looking for something to do in Batesville, but occasionally when you're seeing it all you need to prepare for the unexpected. Whatever the day throws at you, CVS helps keep you prepared. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Batesville does more than give you somewhere to fill a new order from Margaret Mary Community Hospital; it helps you get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and all the other items you need to get through the day or ensure your next trip is successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Batesville
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS knows that. The following services are available at our pharmacies in Batesville to meet the requirements of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Batesville at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the State Road 229 location. Set up a personalized plan with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to make the process easy to keep up with prescription. Get your refills at the pharmacy or get a prescription delivery service, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can guide you through processes like medication delivery in Batesville (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Batesville.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Batesville, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Batesville, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Batesville, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Batesville, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Batesville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Batesville, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Batesville, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Batesville, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Batesville, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Batesville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Batesville, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.