CVS stores near me in Brazil, IN
307 E. NATIONAL AVE.
BRAZIL, IN, 47834
Brazil, Indiana Pharmacies
The Brazil area has 9 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to buy the medicine you're after in any part of town. Globetrotters preparing for their next vacation and residents in need of ongoing coverage all have their pharmaceutical requirements covered. Sometimes you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Brazil, like when you're catching a red-eye. Thankfully, there is a 24-hour pharmacy near the area. At the same time, if you're in a rush and don't want to take the time to park, the 9 drive-thru locations near town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Brazil
You are sure to find countless things to keep you busy in Brazil but to get the most out of your day, you need to be ready to handle what comes your way. Whatever life throws at you, CVS helps keep you ready. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Brazil helps you get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and all the other items required to make it through the day or ensure your next outing is a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Brazil Services
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS is aware that. The following services are available at our pharmacies in Brazil to meet the requirements of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the East National Avenue store help you get rapid refills in Brazil at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients an individualized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently. Team members offer prescription refills, medication delivery in Brazil (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Brazil provide ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to find prescription medication or everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Brazil, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Brazil, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Brazil, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Brazil, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Brazil, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Brazil, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Brazil, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Brazil, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Brazil, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Brazil!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Brazil, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.