CVS stores near me in Brookville, IN
31 METAMORA ROAD
BROOKVILLE, IN, 47012
Brookville, Indiana Pharmacies
The Brookville area has 6 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to get the prescription drugs you're after in any part of town. Globetrotters getting ready for their next trip and locals who require daily coverage can all get their prescription medication requirements met. There are times when, for a variety of reasons, you find yourself running late and don't have time to get out of the car. Fortunately, there are 5 drive thru pharmacies in Brookville in the city so you can get your meds and get back to the rest of your day.
Your Local Pharmacy in Brookville
In Brookville, there's a lot to do, like catching a game at Wildcat Field. CVS helps you get ready for a big day, whatever comes your way. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you need to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Brookville is where to go for medication refills and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Brookville Services
CVS pharmacies in Brookville are open to meet the pharmaceutical requirements of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Brookville at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Metamora rd. location. Develop a personalized plan with CVS team members who work with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your prescription. Get your medications in-store or have them delivered by mail, whatever is better for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you with processes including prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Brookville (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Brookville.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Brookville, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Brookville, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Brookville, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Brookville, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Brookville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Brookville, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Brookville, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Brookville, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Brookville, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Brookville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Brookville, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.