CVS stores near me in Butler, IN
529 W. MAIN ST.
BUTLER, IN, 46721
Butler, Indiana Pharmacies
The Butler area has 6 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to locate the prescription drugs you need in any part of town. Travelers packing for an upcoming vacation and residents who require regular support can all get their pharmaceutical requirements covered. Sometimes, for whatever reason, you're in a hurry and do not have time to do some shopping. Thankfully, you can find 5 drive thru pharmacies in Butler in town to help you get your medication and get back to whatever else you have planned.
Your Local Pharmacy in Butler
There is a lot to do in Butler, including catching a game at Edgerton Field. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for a big day, whatever comes your way. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you need to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Butler is where to go for prescription refills and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Butler Services
CVS pharmacies in Butler are open to meet the pharmaceutical requirements of all residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Butler at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the West Main Street location. Set up an individualized schedule with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Get your meds in-store or have prescription drug delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will guide you through processes such as prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Butler (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Butler.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to find prescription meds and over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Butler, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Butler, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Butler, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Butler, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Butler, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Butler, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Butler, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Butler, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Butler, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Butler!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Butler, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.