CVS stores near me in Cambridge City, IN
1122 SOUTH STATE ROAD #1
CAMBRIDGE CITY, IN, 47327
Cambridge City, Indiana Pharmacies
With 8 CVS pharmacies in the Cambridge City area, there is a good chance you'll have one close to home. If you're getting your luggage ready for a trip out of town or a local staying at home, you need your medication, and your nearby CVS can help you get them. Sometimes you have somewhere to be and you're in a rush. You can find 6 drive-thru locations near Cambridge City for when you don't want to go into the store.
Your Cambridge City Pharmacy
There is so much to do in Cambridge City, and occasionally when you are going about your day you need to prepare for the unexpected. Whatever the day throws at you, CVS helps get you prepared. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Cambridge City gives you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items you desire to make it through the day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Cambridge City
CVS pharmacies in Cambridge City are committed to meeting the requirements of all members of the community by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the South State Road 1 location help our patients get rapid refills in Cambridge City at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably. Team members offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Cambridge City (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Cambridge City offer everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Cambridge City, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Cambridge City, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Cambridge City, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Cambridge City, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Cambridge City, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Cambridge City, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Cambridge City, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Cambridge City, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Cambridge City, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Cambridge City!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Cambridge City, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.