CVS stores near me in Chesterton, IN
505 EAST 1100 NORTH
CHESTERTON, IN, 46304
Chesterton, Indiana Pharmacies
The Chesterton area has 19 CVS pharmacies, so it's simple to find the prescription drugs you require in any part of town. Globetrotters getting ready for an upcoming vacation and locals who require daily support can all get their pharmaceutical demands met. There are times when you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Chesterton, such as when you're catching a red-eye. Fortunately, there are 6 24-hour pharmacies near the city. At the same time, if you're short on time and can't take the time to find a parking spot, the 13 drive-thru pharmacies near town will meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Chesterton
Whether you choose to enjoy a day of having fun at Portage Founder's Square Splash Pad, catching a game at Ames Field, or taking in Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore, there is a lot to do in Chesterton. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for a big day, no matter what you choose to do. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in Chesterton, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Glendale Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you need.
Chesterton CVS Pharmacies Services
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS realizes that. The following services are offered at our Chesterton pharmacies to meet the requirements of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the E 1100 N location help our patients get rapid refills in Chesterton at an affordable cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently. Team members offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Chesterton (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Chesterton offer everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the help of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to purchase prescription drugs as well as everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Chesterton, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Chesterton, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Chesterton, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Chesterton, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Chesterton, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Chesterton, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Chesterton, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Chesterton, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Chesterton, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Chesterton!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Chesterton, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.