CVS stores near me in Cicero, IN
950 SOUTH PERU ST.
CICERO, IN, 46034
Cicero, Indiana Pharmacies
There are 47 in the Cicero area, so there's a good chance you'll have one not too far away. If you're packing up for a trip out of town or a local staying at home, you have to have your prescription medication, and CVS can help get them to you. Emergencies do not only take place in the daytime. When these situations arise, you'll be happy to know CVS has 6 24-hour pharmacies near Cicero. You'll also find 37 drive-thru drugstores in Cicero when you don't have time to park your car.
Your Cicero Pharmacy
In Cicero, there's plenty to do, such as catching a game at Riverview Health Stadium. CVS helps you get ready for a big day, no matter what comes your way. Locating the best pharmacy in Cicero does more than provide a place to get new orders from Fresenius Medical Care at Riverview Hospital; it gives you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and all the other items needed to make it through the day or make your next outing successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Cicero
Cicero CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the pharmaceutical requirements of all members of the community by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the S. Peru Street store help you find prescription drugs in Cicero at an affordable price. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently. Team members offer prescription delivery in Cicero (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Cicero offer ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Cicero, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Cicero, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Cicero, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Cicero, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Cicero, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Cicero, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Cicero, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Cicero, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Cicero, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Cicero!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Cicero, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.