CVS stores near me in Clinton, IN
924 WESTERN AVE.
CLINTON, IN, 47842
Pharmacies in Clinton, Indiana
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Clinton area is easy. In fact, there are 7 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're a vacationer getting ready for your next journey or getting refills for your home, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you are catching a late flight, and have to refill your medication to finish your packing, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near Clinton. Along with the 24-hour pharmacy, there are 7 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to search for a parking spot and go in the store.
Your Clinton Pharmacy
There are several options for things to do in Clinton, including catching a game at Football Field. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for your day, whatever happens. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you require to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Clinton is the place to go for picking up a prescription order after being discharged from Union Hospital Clinton, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Clinton CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Clinton are open to meet the demands of all community members by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Western Avenue location help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Clinton at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients an individualized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably. They offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Clinton (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Clinton.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, go to your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Clinton, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Clinton, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Clinton, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Clinton, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Clinton, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Clinton, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Clinton, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Clinton, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Clinton, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Clinton!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Clinton, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.