CVS stores near me in Columbus, IN
2423 N. NATIONAL RD.
COLUMBUS, IN, 47201
4495 WEST STATE ROAD 46
COLUMBUS, IN, 47201
1865 N NATIONAL RD
COLUMBUS, IN, 47201
Pharmacies in Columbus, Indiana
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Columbus area is simple. In fact, there are 7 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication because you're in need of a refill or preparing for a long-awaited trip, we've got you covered. If you are catching a late flight, and need to refill your medication as you are hurriedly packing, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near Columbus. Along with the 2 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 6 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to get out of your car and run in the pharmacy.
Your Columbus Pharmacy
There is plenty to do in Columbus, such as cheering on your team at Dunn Stadium. Whatever adventures are heading your way, CVS helps keep you ready. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you need to make it through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Columbus is where to go for medication refills and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Columbus
Columbus CVS pharmacies are here to meet the requirements of all local residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the N National Rd location help you get prescriptions refilled in Columbus at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a customized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or want prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with processes such as the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Columbus (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Columbus.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your closest CVS for every pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Columbus, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Columbus, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Columbus, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Columbus, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Columbus, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Columbus, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Columbus, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Columbus, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Columbus, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Columbus!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Columbus, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.