CVS stores near me in Connersville, IN
301 N. GRAND AVE
CONNERSVILLE, IN, 47331
Pharmacies in Connersville, Indiana
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Connersville area is easy. In fact, you'll find 7 locations to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication just to have refills at home or preparing for a fun vacation, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. There are times when you're in a rush and every minute matters. In Connersville, you can find 6 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to park your car and go in the store.
Your Connersville Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, we help get you the things you need to make it through the day. In Connersville, this is especially important because there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you're taking it all in. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you require to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Connersville is where to go for picking up a prescription order on your way home from Whitewater Valley Medical Center, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Connersville
Connersville CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the requirements of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Connersville at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the North Grand Avenue location. Set up a customized plan with our team that works together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or have medication delivery, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will guide you through processes like medication refills, prescription delivery in Connersville (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Connersville.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, head to your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Connersville, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Connersville, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Connersville, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Connersville, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Connersville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Connersville, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Connersville, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Connersville, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Connersville, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Connersville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Connersville, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.