CVS stores near me in Corydon, IN
255 OLD CAPITAL PLAZA NW
CORYDON, IN, 47112
Pharmacies in Corydon, Indiana
Corydon residents, from homebodies content to relax at home to globetrotters getting ready for their next trip, all can get their medication refills locally. There are 5 CVS pharmacies in the Corydon area to help you find the pharmaceutical care you require. There will occasionally be times when you are in a hurry and can't run into the store. Luckily, you can find 2 drive thru pharmacies in Corydon in town to help you get your meds as fast as they can.
Your Corydon Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, we help get you the things you need to make it through the day. In Corydon, this is especially important because there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are making the most of your day. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Corydon not only gives you a place to fill a new order from Harrison County Hospital; it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items you desire to make it through the day or make your next trip a success.
Corydon CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Corydon are dedicated to meeting the needs of all residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Corydon at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Old Capital Plaza Northwest location. Set up a customized plan with our team that works together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or get pharmacy delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can guide you through processes such as the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Corydon (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Corydon.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy for prescription medication or everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Corydon, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Corydon, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Corydon, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Corydon, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Corydon, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Corydon, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Corydon, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Corydon, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Corydon, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Corydon!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Corydon, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.