CVS stores near me in Crawfordsville, IN
106 EAST MARKET STREET
CRAWFORDSVILLE, IN, 47933
Pharmacies in Crawfordsville, Indiana
If you are in need of a prescription refill in Crawfordsville, your search is over. The pharmacy at the East Market Street CVS can gladly satisfy your needs. Centrally located, the store is easy to get to for everyone from locals to students living on campus at Wabash College, travelers leaving for their next journey, and more. There are times when you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Crawfordsville, like when you're doing some quick packing on your way to a late flight or have a late-night emergency. Other times, you might be too short on time to get out of your car and need a drive-thru pharmacy. Check out the information on the East Market Street CVS to learn what amenities it has.
Your Local Pharmacy in Crawfordsville
Whatever you decide to do, we help get you the things you need. This is extra important in Crawfordsville, where there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are making the most of your day. Finding the best pharmacy in Crawfordsville does more than provide a place to pick up new orders from St Elesibath Hospital; it helps you get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and all the other items required to make it through the day or ensure your next outing is successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Crawfordsville
CVS pharmacies in Crawfordsville are open to meet the medical needs of all locals by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Crawfordsville at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the East Market Street location. Develop a customized plan with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Get your prescriptions at the pharmacy or have pharmacy delivery, whatever is best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. Team members offer prescription refills, medication delivery in Crawfordsville (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Crawfordsville offer ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy for over-the-counter items or prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Crawfordsville, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Crawfordsville, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Crawfordsville, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Crawfordsville, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Crawfordsville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Crawfordsville, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Crawfordsville, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Crawfordsville, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Crawfordsville, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Crawfordsville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Crawfordsville, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.