CVS stores near me in Crown Point, IN
2272 N MAIN ST
CROWN POINT, IN, 46307
100 EAST STATE RD 231
CROWN POINT, IN, 46307
10809 RANDOLPH ST
CROWN POINT, IN, 46307
Pharmacies in Crown Point, Indiana
Crown Point residents, from college students at Indiana University-Northwest to globetrotters getting ready for their next trip, all can get their medication refills without going too far. There are 37 CVS pharmacies in the Crown Point area to help provide the pharmaceutical care you seek. When you're searching for a 24-hour pharmacy near Crown Point, like when you're catching a late flight, you will be glad to know you can find 5 24-hour pharmacies near town. You can also find 25 drive-thru drugstores in Crown Point for those times when you're trying to save time and can't find a parking spot.
Your Crown Point Pharmacy
In Crown Point, there's a lot to do, including catching some rays at Sixty-seventh Street Beach. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for a big day, whatever happens. The best pharmacy helps you get everything you require to make it through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Crown Point is where to go for filling a new prescription after a visit to Pinnacle Hospital Crown Point, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Crown Point Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS knows that. Our Crown Point pharmacies are proud to offer the following services to meet the needs of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the North Main Street location help you find medication in Crown Point at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized plan to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably. They offer medication delivery in Crown Point (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Crown Point.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Crown Point, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Crown Point, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Crown Point, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Crown Point, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Crown Point, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Crown Point, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Crown Point, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Crown Point, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Crown Point, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Crown Point!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Crown Point, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.