CVS stores near me in Dunkirk, IN
1130 S MAIN ST
DUNKIRK, IN, 47336
Dunkirk, Indiana Pharmacies
The Dunkirk area has 9 CVS pharmacies, so you're sure to find one nearby. Whether you're packing up for a fun getaway or a local enjoying life in Dunkirk, you have to have your meds, and CVS can help get them to you. Emergencies don't take place exclusively during business hours. When these situations arise, you'll be relieved to know CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near Dunkirk. There are also 4 drive-thru locations near town on the occasions when you do not have time to look for parking.
Your Dunkirk Pharmacy
You're sure to have countless things to keep you busy in Dunkirk but to get the most out of your day, you need to be prepared. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for a big day, whatever happens. The best pharmacy helps you find all you require to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Dunkirk is where to go for getting a new prescription on your way home from Portland Hospital, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Dunkirk Services
CVS understands that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. Our Dunkirk pharmacies are glad to offer the following services to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the South Main Street store help our patients find prescription drugs in Dunkirk at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will guide you through accessing medication delivery in Dunkirk (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Dunkirk.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the support of CVS health plans.
Get prescription medication as well as over-the-counter at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Dunkirk, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Dunkirk, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Dunkirk, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Dunkirk, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Dunkirk, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Dunkirk, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Dunkirk, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Dunkirk, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Dunkirk, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Dunkirk!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Dunkirk, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.