CVS stores near me in Dyer, IN
225 JOLIET ST.
DYER, IN, 46311
Pharmacies in Dyer, Indiana
There are 52 CVS pharmacies in the Dyer area, which makes it easy for locals to find their medication. Students living on-campus at Purdue University Northwest, travelers getting things ready before leaving town, and long-time residents all can buy their medication nearby. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Dyer is your only solution, like when you're catching a late flight. Thankfully, you can find 7 24-hour pharmacies near town. Similarly, you could be in such a rush that you don't want to leave your car to shop. In such circumstances, the 35 drive-thru pharmacies near town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Dyer
There are many choices if you're looking for something to do in Dyer, such as catching some rays at Thirty-first Street Beach. CVS helps you get prepared for a big day, whatever comes your way. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Dyer, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Community Hospital Outpatient Center, St John, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS sells the things you need.
CVS Pharmacies in Dyer Services
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. The following services are offered at our pharmacies in Dyer to meet the requirements of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Joliet Street location help you find prescription drugs in Dyer at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a personalized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to get them in-store or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily. They offer prescription refills, medication delivery in Dyer (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Dyer provide ongoing and everyday care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
Get everyday items or prescription meds at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Dyer, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Dyer, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Dyer, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Dyer, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Dyer, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Dyer, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Dyer, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Dyer, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Dyer, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Dyer!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Dyer, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.