CVS stores near me in Edinburgh, IN
15622 NORTH STATE RD 79 / P.O. BOX 207
EDINBURGH, IN, 46124
Edinburgh, Indiana Pharmacies
The Edinburgh area has 12 CVS pharmacies, so it's simple to find the prescription drugs you're looking for no matter what part of town you're in. Students looking to refill prescriptions before moving into housing at Franklin College, globetrotters packing for an upcoming vacation and residents who require regular refills can all get their pharmaceutical needs covered. There are times when you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Edinburgh, such as when you've booked a late flight. Luckily, there are 4 24-hour pharmacies near town. At the same time, if you are in a hurry and can't take the time to find a parking spot, the 10 drive-thru locations near town can meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Edinburgh
In Edinburgh, there's a lot to do, like cheering on your team at H. Dean Evans '51 Track and Field Complex. Whatever excitement come your way during the day, CVS helps get you ready. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Edinburgh, you need one that has prescription refills and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS helps you find the things you require to get through the day.
Edinburgh CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. Our Edinburgh pharmacies are proud to offer the following services to meet the demands of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Edinburgh at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the North State Road 79 location. Create a personalized plan with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or get prescription drug delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you with processes like medication delivery in Edinburgh (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Edinburgh.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the assistance of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Edinburgh, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Edinburgh, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Edinburgh, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Edinburgh, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Edinburgh, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Edinburgh, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Edinburgh, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Edinburgh, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Edinburgh, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Edinburgh!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Edinburgh, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.