CVS stores near me in Elkhart, IN
3600 CASSOPOLIS ST.
ELKHART, IN, 46514
900 E. BRISTOL ST.
ELKHART, IN, 46514
104 W. HIVELY AVE.
ELKHART, IN, 46517
1210 NORTH NAPPANEE ST
ELKHART, IN, 46514
Elkhart, Indiana Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Elkhart area is simple. In fact, you will find 20 locations near the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication because you're in need of a refill or preparing for a big vacation, we've got you covered. When you are catching a late flight, and need a prescription refill to complete your packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Elkhart is what you'll need. In addition to the 3 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 13 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to get out of your car and run in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in Elkhart
No matter what you do, CVS helps you get the things you require. This is especially important in Elkhart, where there is a lot to do, and you need to be ready to handle what comes your way and to truly enjoy your day. Locating the best pharmacy in Elkhart does more than provide somewhere to pick up new orders from Fresenius Medical Care at Elkhart General Hospital; it provides you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and all the other items needed to get through the day or make your next outing a success.
Elkhart CVS Pharmacies Services
Elkhart CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the demands of all residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Elkhart at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the East Bristol Street location. Create a personalized schedule with our team that works with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or have prescription delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with accessing prescription delivery in Elkhart (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Elkhart.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Elkhart, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Elkhart, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Elkhart, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Elkhart, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Elkhart, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Elkhart, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Elkhart, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Elkhart, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Elkhart, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Elkhart!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Elkhart, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.