CVS stores near me in Gary, IN
1350 BROADWAY ST
GARY, IN, 46407
Pharmacies in Gary, Indiana
Gary residents, from students at Indiana University-Northwest to globetrotters packing for a new adventure, all are able to get their medication refills nearby. There are 41 Gary area CVS pharmacies to help you get the pharmaceutical care you require. When you're in search of a 24-hour pharmacy near Gary, like when you're catching a red-eye, you will be glad to know you can find 6 24-hour pharmacies near town. Additionally, you'll find 28 drive-thru pharmacies near Gary for those times when you're trying to save time and don't want to go inside.
Your Gary Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps you get the things you need to make it through the day. In Gary, this is extra important because there is a lot to doófrom spending the day having fun at Water Park to relaxing at Foster Avenue Beach. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you require to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Gary is where to go for picking up a new prescription on your way home from Fresenius Medical Care at Northlake Methodist Hospital, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Gary Services
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS understands that. services to meet the requirements of every residents, including are offered at our Gary pharmacies to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Gary at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists. Create a customized plan with our team that works together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your meds in-store or have prescription drug delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will guide you through processes including prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Gary (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Gary offer ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your local CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Gary, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Gary, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Gary, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Gary, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Gary, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Gary, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Gary, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Gary, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Gary, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Gary!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Gary, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.